IIUG World 2019

IIUG 2020 Online World Conference Presentations will begin soon!

Monday, February 25, 2019

New series

Followers:

I am about to begin a series of posts that will hopefully be a monthly thing. The basis of the series is stories about how Informix performs against other options in the real world. Some will be older stories (I will probably start there). Others will be more recent. I encourage anyone who wants to send me stories they can relate or a pointer to someone who can relate the story to me privately and I will post these with appropriate sourcing or anonymity as requested.

I am traveling today, so I will start later this week with a story from my own experience from ancient history relating an incident where Informix and Sybase went head-to-head.

Some of the series will be short anecdotes, others more full blown out tales. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment